أناقتي

الجنس انثى
تاريخ الميلاد تاريخ الميلاد : 14/10/1979
الْمَشِارَكِات الْمَشِارَكِات : 1343
السٌّمعَة السٌّمعَة : 4
الإنتساب الإنتساب : 22/12/2011
sms : Healthy Recipes,Cookbooks: Recipes, Cookbooks, and Culinary Adventures

My Favorite Pancake Recipe Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: My Favorite Pancake Recipe   My Favorite Pancake Recipe Empty2/4/2014, 3:03 pm

My Favorite Pancake Recipe

My Favorite Pancake Recipe Bestpancakerecipe_07

We've all had blueberry pancakes with maple syrup, and pancakes with blueberry syrup, but what about a tall stack of golden butter-kissed pancakes with blueberry maple syrup? I'm going to go out on a limb and say these Whole-Grain Pancakes with Blueberry Maple Syrup are the best pancakes I've ever made, my favorite pancake recipe to date. The pancakes are fluffy and golden and light, and the blueberry syrup is delicious, fragrant and beautiful without being overly sweet.
I've been playing around quite a lot recently with white whole wheat flour. It is the Trojan horse of whole-grain flours, because for finicky people who won't eat anything brown or good for them you can pass it off as white. It is made from a strain of hard white winter wheat berries (I remember reading somewhere that it is a naturally occurring albino strain?) and the nutritious bran and germ aren't processed out the way they are in all-purpose white flour. The white whole wheat flour makes for a tender crumb, and these pancakes are the perfect way to try something other than the old all-purpose flour.
The whole blueberry maple syrup is perfectly delicious and great when fresh blueberries come into season. I imagine it would also be delicious on ice cream, as a tart filling...I suspect there are some cheesecake lovers out there, perfect for that too. Let me know what you think.
This recipe was originally posted in late summer - as I'm reposting it from the archives it is now December and I'm imagining these pancakese would be delicious with cranberries swapped in for the blueberries in the original recipe. Or just get rid of the blueberry maple syrup all together and top with some of the ruby red cranberry jam from last week. Yum
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

مواضيع مماثلة

-
» Miso Oat Porridge Recipe
» Curried Egg Salad Recipe
» Cinnamon Buns Recipe
» A Tasty Frittata Recipe
» Multigrain Waffles Recipe

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات نجم الجزائر :: منتدى الأسرة المسلمة :: الأسرة المسلمة :: مطبخ نجم الجزائر :: cookbooks-