أناقتي

الجنس انثى
تاريخ الميلاد تاريخ الميلاد : 14/10/1979
الْمَشِارَكِات الْمَشِارَكِات : 1343
السٌّمعَة السٌّمعَة : 4
الإنتساب الإنتساب : 22/12/2011
sms : Healthy Recipes,Cookbooks: Recipes, Cookbooks, and Culinary Adventures

A Tasty Frittata Recipe Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: A Tasty Frittata Recipe   A Tasty Frittata Recipe Empty2/4/2014, 2:58 pm

A Tasty Frittata Recipe

A Tasty Frittata Recipe Frittatarecipe_07

A Tasty Frittata Recipe

I make a lot off frittatas. They fill your belly, allow you to put neglected ingredients in your refrigerator to good use, and when done the right way they're nutritious and good for you. Breakfast, lunch, dinner - if you've got a six-pack of eggs on hand, a simple, satisfying meal is never more than a few minutes away. This particular frittata recipe was inspired by a few things - a small bag of pink fleshed potatoes I picked up at the market, and some delicious vegetables that came courtesy of a nutrient-packed mystery box I pick up regularly from Julia and Andy at Mariquita Farm.
I'll let you in on a little secret, the magic touch in this particular frittata is the vibrant cilantro chile sauce I drizzle over the top of it. Drizzle the sauce over the eggs just before the frittata goes into the oven, then layer the potatoes and onions on top of the sauce - everything melds together into a color-flecked pan of deliciousness. The pumpkin seeds add just the right amount of crust - playing off the creaminess of the eggs. The cilantro sauce would also be delicious on Lori's Skillet Smashed Potatoes.
I wasn't going to feature this recipe until after the new year, but the recipe I was waiting to get permission to run didn't come through in time!
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

A Tasty Frittata Recipe

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

مواضيع مماثلة

-
» Cinnamon Buns Recipe
» Multigrain Waffles Recipe
» Miso Oat Porridge Recipe
» Lucia Muffins Recipe
» Skinny Omelette Recipe

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات نجم الجزائر :: منتدى الأسرة المسلمة :: الأسرة المسلمة :: مطبخ نجم الجزائر :: cookbooks-