أناقتي

الجنس انثى
تاريخ الميلاد تاريخ الميلاد : 14/10/1979
الْمَشِارَكِات الْمَشِارَكِات : 1343
السٌّمعَة السٌّمعَة : 4
الإنتساب الإنتساب : 22/12/2011
sms : Healthy Recipes,Cookbooks: Recipes, Cookbooks, and Culinary Adventures

Raspberry Mega Scones Recipe Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Raspberry Mega Scones Recipe   Raspberry Mega Scones Recipe Empty2/4/2014, 2:58 pm

Raspberry Mega Scones Recipe

Raspberry Mega Scones Recipe Sconesrecipe_07

We're going to wrap up 2007 with a buttery-sweet bang. The theme: scones. I'm sure many of you will agree, a good scone recipe is an incredibly useful thing to have - crumbly sweet scones in the morning, savory scones dunked in soup later in the day. They're hard to beat. And while I'm sure plenty of you have baked scones, I'm betting very few of you have delved in the realm of the mega scone.
This is a recipe that came out of being one part lazy, and one part determined to come up with something just a little bit different. It goes something like this: roll your scone dough into a slab and instead of cutting scones into triangles or stamping them into shapes, slather the big slab with a generous scoop of chunky jam. Fold the dough inward, like you would a letter. The jam oozes out of the top seam as the big scone is baking, and after it comes out of the oven the pale golden top is brushed with a simple lemon icing that becomes perfectly crusty as the giant scone cools.
Raspberry Mega Scones Recipe Sconesrecipe_072
Broadly speaking this is a scone recipe that is slightly less fussy to make than cookie-cutter shaped scones, and more rustic out of the oven. People can slice off whatever size slice they like. I like them best after they've cooled for a few hours - and they are still plenty delicious the day after baking.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

مواضيع مماثلة

-
» Orange and Oat Scones Recipe
» Figgy Buckwheat Scones Recipe
» A Tasty Frittata Recipe
» Breakfast Polenta Recipe
» Sweet Crepes Recipe

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات نجم الجزائر :: منتدى الأسرة المسلمة :: الأسرة المسلمة :: مطبخ نجم الجزائر :: cookbooks-