أناقتي

الجنس انثى
تاريخ الميلاد تاريخ الميلاد : 14/10/1979
الْمَشِارَكِات الْمَشِارَكِات : 1343
السٌّمعَة السٌّمعَة : 4
الإنتساب الإنتساب : 22/12/2011
sms : Healthy Recipes,Cookbooks: Recipes, Cookbooks, and Culinary Adventures

Maple Huckleberry Coffee Cake Recipe Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Maple Huckleberry Coffee Cake Recipe   Maple Huckleberry Coffee Cake Recipe Empty2/4/2014, 2:50 pm

Maple Huckleberry Coffee Cake Recipe

Maple Huckleberry Coffee Cake Recipe Coffee_cake_recipe

I bought some seductively aromatic, wild huckleberries from Far West Fungi. They were deep violet in color and sweet, tart, and floral in flavor. I ate a big handful and decided to bake the rest into a maple-accented, crumble-crowned coffee cake - the finale of a lunch I was making for my sis. Maple is a nice match for many berries and I made it my sweetener of choice for this cake. In the back of my mind, I was aiming for a rustic cake that used no white sugar and no white flour. It's a stunner of a cake - the huckleberries burst and bleed into the crumb of the cake in quite a dramatic fashion. The crumble crust plays off the tenderness of the cake nicely, so be sure to get a bit of it in every bite.
Maple Huckleberry Coffee Cake Recipe Coffee_cake_recipe_2
If you can't find wild huckleberries, no worries, substitute blueberries or chopped blackberries - if it's juicy, fruity, and goes with maple I suspect it'll be good.
Maple Huckleberry Coffee Cake Recipe Coffee_cake_recipe_3
Oh! And I almost forgot. I added a bit of thyme and rosemary from my herb garden. Just a hint to play off the berries, and perfume the cake - barely a whisper.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

مواضيع مماثلة

-
» Apple Coffee Cake Recipe
» Bay Leaf Pound Cake Recipe
» Breakfast Polenta Recipe
» Strawberry Panzanella Recipe
» Homemade Yogurt Recipe

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات نجم الجزائر :: منتدى الأسرة المسلمة :: الأسرة المسلمة :: مطبخ نجم الجزائر :: cookbooks-