أناقتي

الجنس انثى
تاريخ الميلاد تاريخ الميلاد : 14/10/1979
الْمَشِارَكِات الْمَشِارَكِات : 1343
السٌّمعَة السٌّمعَة : 4
الإنتساب الإنتساب : 22/12/2011
sms : Healthy Recipes,Cookbooks: Recipes, Cookbooks, and Culinary Adventures

Pumpkin and Feta Muffins Recipe Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Pumpkin and Feta Muffins Recipe   Pumpkin and Feta Muffins Recipe Empty2/4/2014, 2:41 pm

Pumpkin and Feta Muffins Recipe Pumpkin_feta_muffins

Pumpkin and Feta Muffins Recipe

You all know by now, I love self-published cookbooks. Particularly ones with a strong point of view, thoughtful design, and inspired recipes. That said, I have a bit of a gem to share with you this afternoon. It is a light-hearted little cookbook titled Martha Goes Green, created by a media-savvy trio of friends in Melbourne, Australia. The book includes a recipe for these sunflower seed and spinach-flecked pumpkin feta muffins. Savory muffin fans, you know who you are, these don't disappoint.
Pumpkin and Feta Muffins Recipe Pumpkin_feta_muffins_2
When I spent a month traveling around New Zealand a few years back, it became clear that New Zealand is the land of the awesome muffin. Scones too, but muffins in particular. There were lots of savory versions to choose from, but my favorites always had winter squash in them. If this book is any indication, I suspect Australia might be similar. Anyhow, these muffins are exactly the sort of thing I crave and remember from that trip. I love the kick of black pepper here, and the blend of cheese. It's not quite pumpkin season here, so I substituted butternut squash. But really, just about any winter squash will do.
Pumpkin and Feta Muffins Recipe Pumpkin_feta_muffins_3
As far as the specs of the book go, Martha Goes Green is a collection of about fifty vegetarian recipes. It is just shy of 100 pages, spiral-bound and printed on recycled paper using vegetable based inks. Nearly all of the recipes have been photographed, and the book is puncuated with adorable illustrations by Jessica Honey. The recipes have an accessible, achievable vibe to them and I have the vegetarian pho, satay curry, stir fried noodles, and lentil mushroom moussaka earmarked to try next.
Pumpkin and Feta Muffins Recipe Pumpkin_feta_muffins_4
Congratulations on lovely project Rosie, Ruth, and Jessica. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Martha Goes Green can be ordered here - they take both Australian and International orders.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Pumpkin and Feta Muffins Recipe

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

مواضيع مماثلة

-
» Lucia Muffins Recipe
» Baby Bran Muffins Recipe
» Buttermilk Berry Muffins Recipe
» Roast Banana-Pumpkin Breakfast Bread Recipe
» Vintage Jam Tarts Recipe

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات نجم الجزائر :: منتدى الأسرة المسلمة :: الأسرة المسلمة :: مطبخ نجم الجزائر :: cookbooks-