أناقتي

الجنس انثى
تاريخ الميلاد تاريخ الميلاد : 14/10/1979
الْمَشِارَكِات الْمَشِارَكِات : 1343
السٌّمعَة السٌّمعَة : 4
الإنتساب الإنتساب : 22/12/2011
sms : Healthy Recipes,Cookbooks: Recipes, Cookbooks, and Culinary Adventures

Super Natural Every Day: Six Recipe Sampler Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Super Natural Every Day: Six Recipe Sampler   Super Natural Every Day: Six Recipe Sampler Empty2/4/2014, 2:40 pm

Super Natural Every Day: Six Recipe Sampler Sne_sampler_menu

Super Natural Every Day: Six Recipe Sampler

Hi all, I feel like today is a big day for me. As promised, I'm over-the-moon excited to share a handful of recipes from Super Natural Every Day with you. It feels like it has been a long time coming! You can download the recipe sampler PDF here. The file is quite small, just 2MB. It is twenty pages in length, and includes six of my favorite recipes from the new book. It also includes a number of photo out takes that didn't make it into the final book. In short, a little teaser of the book to come.
Super Natural Every Day: Six Recipe Sampler Sne_sampler_menu_2
I can't remember if I've mentioned this before, the book chapters are organized: breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner, drinks, treats. Structured in the way a typical day might unfold for me. The recipes are all written in cups / oz / grams. Which I hope will be helpful for those of you who are cooking from it who aren't from the U.S. And, as you can see in that graphic up above, the sampler includes recipes for Millet Muffins (thank you Jess, my nephew loves these), Ravioli Salad, Avocado & Mustard Seeds (a terrific way to use avocados that isn't guacamole), Black Sesame Otsu, Tinto de Verano, and a Tutti-Frutti Crumble (I put beaujolais & poppy seeds in this).
I'll leave it at that for now, and simply say, I hope you enjoy these recipes as much as I do. Thank you all for your ongoing support, excitement, and encouragement. And(!) thank you Toni for making me a pretty PDF for me to share :) -h
For those of you who have missed the last couple of book-related posts, Super Natural Every Day is available for pre-order on Amazon for $13. There is a list of alternate retailers on this page, and on the final pages of the recipe sample PDF as well
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Super Natural Every Day: Six Recipe Sampler

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

مواضيع مماثلة

-
» Super-eggy Scrambled Eggs Recipe
» Strawberry Panzanella Recipe
» Homemade Yogurt Recipe
» Cottage Pancakes Recipe
» Power Waffles Recipe

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات نجم الجزائر :: منتدى الأسرة المسلمة :: الأسرة المسلمة :: مطبخ نجم الجزائر :: cookbooks-