أناقتي

الجنس انثى
تاريخ الميلاد تاريخ الميلاد : 14/10/1979
الْمَشِارَكِات الْمَشِارَكِات : 1343
السٌّمعَة السٌّمعَة : 4
الإنتساب الإنتساب : 22/12/2011
sms : Healthy Recipes,Cookbooks: Recipes, Cookbooks, and Culinary Adventures

Pomegranate Yogurt Bowl Recipe Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Pomegranate Yogurt Bowl Recipe   Pomegranate Yogurt Bowl Recipe Empty2/4/2014, 2:32 pm

Pomegranate Yogurt Bowl Recipe Breakfast_yogurt_bowl

Pomegranate Yogurt Bowl Recipe

January 20, 2013
|
107 Comments

I'm hoping this breakfast sets the tone for my entire day. I love the pretty pomegranate swirls intertwined with ribbons of a Turkish black pine honey a friend gave to me. There are little puffed BBs of quinoa, toasted sunflower seeds, some bee pollen, and creamy clouds of Greek yogurt. It was a fluke, with everything just falling into place after I reached for the pomegranate juice leftover from my ongoing juicing experiment. So, for today, just a quick hi, and hopefully a bit of inspiration to make your next breakfast special.
Pomegranate Yogurt Bowl Recipe Breakfast_yogurt_bowl_2Pomegranate Yogurt Bowl Recipe Breakfast_yogurt_bowl_3
I can imagine cooking down a bunch of the fresh pomegranate juice to make a thick homemade pomegranate molasses the next time around, although I love the brightness of the fresh juice and the way it tangles with the honey and yogurt.
Here's an ironic update - not two hours after writing this, I lobbed off a good chunk of my thumb using a mandolin. I hesitate to say, if you want to see it, I posted a pic to instagram (@heidijswanson), but you're much better off not looking. It's tres ugh. Maybe I was getting a bit cavalier, I've just never had trouble with my mandolin before - it's always the serrated knife that gets me. So, just a heads-up out there - the mandolin is scary (same goes for the hand blenders, apparently). Stay safe! xo
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Pomegranate Yogurt Bowl Recipe

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

مواضيع مماثلة

-
» Pluot & Poppy Yogurt Bowl Recipe
» Homemade Yogurt Recipe
» Wheat Berry Breakfast Bowl Recipe
» Breakfast Polenta Recipe
» Sweet Crepes Recipe

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات نجم الجزائر :: منتدى الأسرة المسلمة :: الأسرة المسلمة :: مطبخ نجم الجزائر :: cookbooks-