أناقتي

الجنس انثى
تاريخ الميلاد تاريخ الميلاد : 14/10/1979
الْمَشِارَكِات الْمَشِارَكِات : 1343
السٌّمعَة السٌّمعَة : 4
الإنتساب الإنتساب : 22/12/2011
sms : Healthy Recipes,Cookbooks: Recipes, Cookbooks, and Culinary Adventures

Pluot & Poppy Yogurt Bowl Recipe Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Pluot & Poppy Yogurt Bowl Recipe   Pluot & Poppy Yogurt Bowl Recipe Empty2/4/2014, 2:27 pm

Pluot & Poppy Yogurt Bowl Recipe Pluot_poppy_yogurtbowl

Pluot & Poppy Yogurt Bowl Recipe

Before the pluots are gone for the year, I thought I'd sneak this in. I was saying to a friend the

other day - when pluots are good, few fruits are better. I'm thinking of a crimson-fleshed Dapple Dandy I had last year - dripping ripe with punchy juice, refreshing, taut-skinned. It set the bar in my mind. And the pluots have been good lately, so they've been around the kitchen. And I do different things with them, like this impromptu breakfast bowl. While arguably unconventional, it is one of my favorite uses to date. Greek yogurt with a bit of chopped dill incorporated, topped with sliced pluots, toasted oats, poppy seeds, and honey. If the dill sounds like too much for you, feel free to skip it, but I love the way it plays off the oats, and the honey sweetness of the fruit.
Pluot & Poppy Yogurt Bowl Recipe Pluot_poppy_yogurtbowl2Pluot & Poppy Yogurt Bowl Recipe Pluot_poppy_yogurtbowl3
Here's another idea - I've been thinking of making a pluot punch of sorts - give a shout if you have a favorite punch base you think would work or be a good starting point. I suspect some of you might have a leg up on me in the boozy punch department. And in the meantime, I'll dust off the crystal bowl. xo-h
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Pluot & Poppy Yogurt Bowl Recipe

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

مواضيع مماثلة

-
» Pomegranate Yogurt Bowl Recipe
» Poppy Seed Pancakes Recipe
» Homemade Yogurt Recipe
» Wheat Berry Breakfast Bowl Recipe
» Saffron Raspberries Recipe

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات نجم الجزائر :: منتدى الأسرة المسلمة :: الأسرة المسلمة :: مطبخ نجم الجزائر :: cookbooks-